Saturday, March 6, 2010

Happy birthday Rozzy Ridge!


My Rozzy Ridge turns 18 today. Where has the time gone!?! I have known him since he was 11 and we have had several great years together. Roz is one of those horses you only come across once in your lifetime. He has given me so much confidence in our time together. I first got him as a project pony, selling him 8 months later. I kept in touch with the family I sold him to and when they had to move I was able to buy him back.  He came back to me at the perfect time, when I really needed a confidence boost.  We went on trail rides, galloped down the beach, learned to jump, and started to show. With Roz's help I regained my confidence. We started eventing and both loved it. There is nothing Roz enjoys more than running and jumping! Now he is getting the chance to teach another little girl how to ride. They are so cute together and I am lucky to have him! Happy Birthday Roz.

Inavale Farm's Horse Trial 2008




He's now an adorable kids pony.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!