Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Play Day

Roxanne and I had tons of fun playing today. Due to our nasty weather she has had the last couple days inside. I let her out in the arena to play today and she had tons of fun. She started out just trotting around the arena as if I was on her...but once she realized she could play she did. She did lots of cantering around and a little bit of bucking. Do you ever wonder if they actually do understand english? I had one of those moments today. At one point I told her she should probably switch directions and work the other way as well. She promptly made a figure 8 and went the other way. How crazy is that?! Here are some pictures of our goofing off.

Isn't she so pretty?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!