Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Slacking off

The title says it all. I have been slacking off. Not only on my blogging but in my riding too. This is finals week and life has been a little hectic the past few weeks. In some ways I think it has probably been really good for Roxy so we are sure that they residual soreness from her poorly fitting saddle is taken care of.

She is such a sweet mare and I really enjoy my time spent with her. My goal is to begin riding her at LEAST 5 days a week. I have a little bit lighter class load Spring term along with the days being longer and the weather being better. I am really looking foward to the Spring. We should also have a lot to do, between both the dressage and event team, shows, trails rides and hopefully the beach soon too! I just love this time of year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!