Thursday, May 27, 2010

Rozzy Ridge shows again

I'm going to take my bestest buddy, Roz, horse showing again! As some of you may know I showed him for a couple of years and he cleaned up. He is very consistent with good dressage scores and he loves to jump. For the past almost 2 years he has been leased and is teaching another girl about the fun in riding. She is getting ready to start showing him more and I decided to enter a show so I could do some schooling on him. We are going to do intro level which is just little fences, but it will allow me to make him be quiet and nice. He is very honest and sweet but loves to GO over fences. I will be riding him this weekend and then next Saturday we head to the show. It will be so much fun to show him again. :) 

Roz and I at the Lake Oswego Hunt Club for a One day horse trial in 2008. I think we got 2nd...

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog - your mare is very cute - but then I'm a big fan of bay mares!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!