Sunday, October 24, 2010

5 months!

Roxy has finally reached 5 months. Actually, today we are at 5 months and 5 days. We took pictures of the pretty girl today so that we can keep track of how much she grows. At this point she looks totally pregnant to me since I knew her before....but I'm not sure what she looks like to everyone else. What do you think?


This spring, mid April


Today-5 months 5 days along

At this stage the baby should weigh anywhere between 6 1/2-11lbs, be 8-14 inches in length, and should have hair on it's lips and eyes. 

4 comments:

  1. So glad you are taking pictures! I totally regret not taking pictures while my mare was pregnant. If I saw your girl, I don't know if I'd know she was pregnant -- she could just have a hay belly at this point. Wait til she's at 9 months though, she'll start looking like a hot air balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only tell by looking at the previous pictures that her belly is a bit fuller. The horses we have on campus are pretty umm.. "well conditioned" so they actually look like her! She looks good though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so pretty and looks to be glowing with pregnancy! Can't wait to see the foal!!!!!!

    Deb Gak

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww....thanks! She is a gorgeous girl. I am SO EXCITED for her foal. Looking forward to April. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!