Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving Trail Ride

I got to take Roz, and my dog Annie on a trail ride on Thanksgiving. It was so nice to be able to take them out. A couple years ago I took them all the time. Once I started leasing Roz out I didn't ride him very much and quit taking them out. Annie was SO excited to be go out in the forest with us.

She was totally calm and just laying around until I started putting Roz's bridle on. She obviously knew where I was at in the getting ready process because she started to whine and jump around. We had a nice quiet morning in the woods and brought back a tired pony and puppy. Here are a few pictures I got.

Waiting patiently for me to get Roz ready

My cutie pie's prior to hitting the trails

A beautiful view

Roz was ready to turn around and head home

Annie May was super happy! 

Isn't he sweet?

Tired out back at the barn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!