Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas Roxy

It's hard to believe Christmas has already come and gone. I got some fun new horsey stuff. A pair of pink riding gloves, a new surcingle, a shedding blade, hoof pick and both Pie and Roxy had stockings stuffed with apples, carrots, horse treats and they both got new combs for their mane. Roxy's is pink and Pie's is purple. All of my friends know me well. :) I also took out an orange for Miss Rox since she likes them.

I also got to take Roz on a nice Christmas Eve trail ride with Tarra and Mystic. We enjoyed a nice walk through the forest. :)

 Roxy reaching for her orange
 Pie got to share in the orange eating
Roxy's stuffed stocking!

 Tarra and Mystic
Roz and I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!