Monday, January 17, 2011

New buddy

We said goodbye to Pie this week. He moved to Washington to become an event pony. Unfortunately I just have not had enough time to devote to him. Now that we are getting closer to Roxy foaling I would like to have more time to spend with her, and I am excited for the opportunity to ride some well schooled horses.

Because of Pie leaving Tarra was able to sub-lease my stall at the barn and Mystic moved in tonight. Tarra and I have not boarded together for almost 2 years! It will be so fun to be able to ride together again! I can't wait.

I also start a new job tomorrow! I am every excited for all of the neat changes that have taken place already this year.

 Roxy meeting Mystic
 Pretty girl
 Peeking over the wall to see Tarra, Mystic and I. If she was Miss. Potato head she would have taken her eyes out to peek over the wall. LOL 
Uncle Bailey checking out Mystic, so cute!

On another note Roz is getting ready to do OHSET. He will be doing equitation over fences and will also be a fill in for some western events. Here is a video of him and Tarra practicing yesterday. Erin had a lesson on him today and he was AWESOME! We are all looking forward to this next show season.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!