Friday, January 21, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Roxy and I have been awarded with the stylish blogger award from Marissa at Tucker the Wunderkind, thank you! Apparently there are rules after your receive this award....

The Rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!


7 things about myself


1)  I just finished my first week at a new job!!! 
2) I just sold one of my three horses so I am back down to two. I seem to have a weakness for bay thoroughbreds. Although having two is a bit more manageable for me than three
3) I love pink and purple
4) I have to copy Marissa's #4 which is that I keep a very clean tack locker, trailer etc. But....I am not the tidiest with my own bedroom.
5) I coach a high school equestrian team, that has grown from one rider, to 2, to 6!
6) I really really want a sport pony to show in dressage and a little bit of eventing. My preference would be a welsh cob but I also think haflingers are adorable.
7) I'm blanking on a final thing about myself. Maybe some of my friends can come up with something! :) 


I'm changing this from "new blogs" to my most read blogs


A Dream Come True
Rescues to Ribbons
Cross Country Dreamin
I is Roxie
The Many Misadventures
The Polka Dot Periodical
Super Size My Cob
Eventing a Gogo
Tucker the Wunderkind
Laura Goes to Vet School

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!