Monday, March 28, 2011

21 days...

Roxy is due in 21 days. I haven't really looked at her since we took her 10 months pictures. I too her blanket off tonight and she has grown SO MUCH! She is huge. And Baby Pants was bouncing around inside of her like a basketball. It was so cool to watch and feel.

Tonight was also a lesson night for me. I had a wonderful time on Miss Rhein.  At this point I know a lot of what I need to do, and I can feel when I get it right, but putting it all together at the same time tends to fail me. I am working hard to remember everything and to establish good habits. Basics like, riding a 20 meter circle, keeping my eyes up, weight on my right side, and many other small things. It is becoming easier to ride more correctly and we had  some really lovely moments tonight. We did leg yields, shoulder-in, travers, and half pass! It's so amazing to ride such a well schooled horse because once *I* get it right she does it easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!