Sunday, May 22, 2011

Photo of the Day

Pant's was adorable (as usual) today. I took lots of pictures of him as he visited with me and raced around the pasture. He's such an outgoing little guy and loves to interact with you. He is also a talker and comes over nickering when you come out. 
How cute is this!?!


Roxanne is for sale if any of you know of someone looking for a nice broodmare in Oregon. 

Lauren Knows (barn name Roxanne) is a beautiful 8 year old registered Thoroughbred mare with excellent old style Canadian Thoroughbred heritage. Big bodied, 16.1hh, bay with a blaze and 2 socks. She’s a pleasure to have around with her great, friendly personality. Not marish and gets along well with other horses. Easy to handle; loads, hauls, clips, and bathes. Healthy and sound. She is a lovely mover and is well put together. Produced her first Sport Horse foal this year and is proving to be an excellent mother. Her foal is a beautiful Anglo-Arabian sired by Quick Silver Bey++++//. Couldn't ask for a better balanced foal, he is only two days old in these photographs. Roxanne was easy to breed (AI), had a smooth pregnancy and easy delivery. Roxanne will be ready to go once her foal is weaned around August or September. Would be a perfect addition to anyone's breeding program. Roxanne has had basic dressage training and has been started over fences. Requires an experienced rider.

In other news I just got back from the 2011 State OHSET meet. Tarra and Tolo did great placing 8th out of 31! Here are a few photos of them







5 comments:

  1. pants is adorable! he has a very irresistable face :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first picture is beyond adorable! SO CUTE! His little pink tongue sticking out... omg. I could just die.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! I just love the photos of pants. He is just adorable. I'm not used to horsey things so please excuse my lack of knowledge... but why are you selling Roxy? Do you have another horse that you're doing eventing with? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Laura- I don't currently have another horse to event but I have been borrowing horses to ride for a while now. Hopefully I will have more news on the horsey front in the next couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh okay, thats good. I look forward to the news!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!