Monday, July 25, 2011

Devonwood

This past weekend was Dressage at Devonwood. It huge dressage show basically in our back yard. :) My trainer was competing there with her mare, as was Pant's dad Quick Silver Bey. We went up Saturday afternoon so we could watch Quickie and see the FEI Freestyle. It was a gorgeous sunny day and we had a blast. Quickie is gorgeous and very sweet! The freestyle was awesome! My favorites were Quickie, North Fork's Cardi, and Wizard!

Here is a video of Wizard...this is basically the same thing we saw just not at Devonwood. I would also say he was more jazzed when we saw him.



Here are some photos of Quick Silver Bey 





 Devonwood

And my trainers lovely mare too! 

Sunday I went with Tarra out to Inavale Farms for some cross country schooling with her Gypsy Vanner Mystic. He has never jumped before and he was awesome! Did a ditch, logs, down bank, and water no problem. He's an awesome pony!

His very first ditch

6th fence of his life

Such a cute boy!

Cantered in to the log

Then he got to cool off the in the water!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your comment on Wizard, I think his Devonwood performance was better because he was more jazzed! And of course my pony is a star too :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!