Thursday, July 21, 2011

It's true

I played with Erin and Roz tonight and he really does look so much better. If I had to fault him I would say that he is stepping just a very tiny bit short with that right front but it's hardly anything at all. I would not call him out as lame if I didn't know him. My ride from yesterday seemed to stick with him pretty well and we enjoyed a good workout with him today as well. It took about 1/2 the time it took yesterday to get him round and moving forward. Once that was accomplished I let Erin get on and feel her new and improved pony. He was pretty good for her as well and stayed fairly soft. I am so pleased that he is doing better and hope that we continue in the right direction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!