Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Pretty Update

Miss Pretty got her feet trimmed yesterday. She is eating better although she still doesn't have as much of an appetite as I would like. I almost wonder if it is just because she isn't used to eating that much!? I am now giving her a flake of alfalfa morning and night which she eats great! She does end up eating a couple flakes of grass hay per day and is on pasture too. She has learned to love carrots and has gone from needing me to break them in to tiny pieces to scarffing down big chunks. She is quite foot sore today which I was bummed out about. When I got home from work I gave her some bute and also picked out her feet. She did have several rocks in there so I am hoping that getting them out will help. We'll see how she does in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!