Friday, July 8, 2011

She can EAT

Yah! Pretty ate almost 3 flakes of hay today which is probably 2.5 more than what she will normally consume in a day. I am so happy that she is eating better. I've never owned a horse that didn't like to eat. I think her mouth was just such a wreck that it was uncomfortable and difficult to eat. I can't wait to see how much weight she gains from being able to eat like she should. My mom also bought carrots for her today...which she is not sure she wants to eat. It's somewhat tragic to have a horse that has no idea about carrots. Even Pants likes carrots!!!

Speaking of Pants, he is growing so big and is such a fun boy! He is quite well behaved and showed his Auntie Alanna how good he is now with the spray bottle. He is starting to shed out his baby coat and has finally grown in to his halter. I love him so much. I will try to get some new pictures of him tomorrow.

I had a great lesson on Gator Wednesday night. We worked on my position, riding round circles, leg yields, and getting him soft, supple, and long through his neck. I feel like things are getting easier and easier to do correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!