Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Beautiful girl

Roxanne had a spa night tonight and she cleaned up so well. First off, I actually had a normal horse back verses one that is super concerned about her child. We put him in his stall and had Roxanne in the wash rack. I first clipped her bridle path and whiskers. She has always been super good at clipping and it's so nice! Then she got a super good bath, with scrubbing of her socks (among other things:). April also cleaned her head really well with the hose and a soapy sponge. I'm not normally so mean to actually hose their head but April has done it with her before and said she is totally good about it. She turned out beautiful!



I also got a very nice compliment tonight. I have been riding a horse occasionally that tends to be a difficult ride. I rode him this weekend and his owner had a lesson on him tonight. My trainer commented that he was super good and said it was due to me riding him well. That was very nice to hear! I do try to ride him, and everyone else well, but there is always so much to learn and fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!