Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Horse Updates

For those of you who have been following along for a while I wanted to give you an update on Pie and Pretty.  I sold Pie to a wonderful person in January and he has since moved with her to Georgia.  She has done clicker training with him and said his has worked wonders for him. He was a nervous boy and definitely seemed as though he had been treated harshly prior to me getting him. He is now a well adjusted and happy pony with his new mom and is gearing up for his first horse show. I am SO glad she purchased him and has given him such a great home.



I have also heard that Miss Pretty is doing well in her new home and has even gone for a bareback ride! Here are a couple photos of her and her new mom.  She has been re-named Lily. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!