Tuesday, August 16, 2011

One down...

One to go! I sold Miss Pretty last Tuesday and she left for her new home today. She was a 16 year old girls birthday present to herself. I thought that was pretty neat and I wish them a long happy life together. I am still working on getting Roxanne sold and I will update on that once it's done.

In other news, Quick Silver Bey (Pant's dad) just sold and is moving to Denmark! It makes us all that much happier that we got Roxy bred when we did. Pant's continues to do great and is growing up to be such a fun handsome boy.

Roz got his new dancing shoes a week ago. We jumped him lightly last week and everything is still going well. The farrier was shocked to hear that Roz is 19...he thought he was closer to 15. :) That pretty much made my night, along with the farrier being pleased with the condition of his feet. We are going to stretch him out to 7 weeks for his next shoeing date to allow him more time to grow hoof. I am so glad I took him in to the vet when I did and that the shoeing changes have made such a difference for him. God is good.

1 comment:

  1. Thats so cool! I will miss the pictures of Miss Pretty though. I thought she was particularly pretty... good name for her I guess! On a nerdy note, I'm so happy Roz is doing well! Soundness can be so difficult to achieve, I'm glad its working out for the two of you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!