Friday, November 25, 2011

Awesome Weekend

So far, I am having a great weekend. Yesterday was a really nice day spent with family and friends, after getting up early to ride Roz and hand walk Rhythm. Roz has been really good the past 2 days. He feels so good since getting his feet fixed up. I also bought him a different snaffle bit about a month ago and he is going really well in it. I have really been working on getting him to move off my leg. He tends to really ignore it and I realized today that his shoulders want to fall to the right. When tracking right I am working on asking him to stand back up on his shoulder, rather than leaning. To the left I have been straightening and catching his shoulders by doing a little bit of counter flexion, then true flexion and back to counter flexion when I feel them slip away. He has been really forward in my rides this week and I have been having a lot of fun on him.




This picture was taken just over a year ago. Besides the different hair cut I think he looks about the same.

1 comment:

  1. He is so handsome! I love that you took pictures in the same place again this year. :)

    I'd love to see some pictures of horse eyes! I don't know if I'll be able to tell you anything about them, but I'll try.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!