Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Eating like....

A horse! That's right. Miss Pretty is actually eating like a horse. When I had her over the summer she wasn't a very good eater. She desperately needed to have her teeth floated the first time I had her, so her eating improved once we got that done. This time around she is eating super well. She absolutely loves her grain and is eating her hay well too.

I think her legs are starting to improve. Her poor back and rump are still looking pretty icky and she is really flinchey when I'm working on them. She squirms back and forth in the cross ties while I scrub on her but I really think she is uncomfortable. She is walking right into the wash rack now. The nicest thing of all? She is super tidy in her stall. You've got to love the neat horses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!