Friday, April 20, 2012

Super Duper

Miss Pretty was super today! I have brought her in from the pasture the last 3 nights. The first night she was dragging me in. But the last 2 days she has walked in like a little lady. I put her in the wash rack to hose of her legs and then tied her in her stall. Tonight was the first night she stood still and really seemed to enjoy being groomed and fussed over. Once we went out to the arena she was calm and attentive. Her lunging is definitely improving. I have been careful to keep our sessions short since she doesn't need to be working really hard, but I want to settle in to a routine with her. Tomorrow her rain rot is going to get scrubbed up again, and Sunday we will do more lunging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!