Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A Full Circle

If you have been following along for a while (or have read Roz's page) you know that I bought Roz has a $600 project pony, sold him, and then bought him back 6 years ago. The first time I met him he was boarded at NDF. That was before I ever knew April or boarded at their barn. Now, 9 years later Roz is back in his original stall at NDF. I moved him up there tonight since Pretty is gone. This will allow me to spend more time riding him this summer before he retires. I have seen him trotting twice in the last few days and he is still "off." It's mild but definitely still there. It does reinforce my decision to retire him but it's also kind of sad, since you always hold out that one last hope that they will be fine.

He's such a gorgeous pony

2 comments:

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!