Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Another One Bites the Dust

My bone scan came back clear! Yah! We are still waiting on the CT results but will hopefully have those tomorrow, or Friday. This week is rapidly coming to a close and we should have all of our information by the end of the week, and hopefully a surgery date too! In some ways things seem to be moving really fast, and in other ways it feels very slow. I'm definitely ready to get this all taken care of and get on with life.

Jeremiah 29:11-13 For I know the plans I have for you declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart..."

3 comments:

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!