Sunday, October 21, 2012

Jumping Camp

Chevy gets to go to jumping camp for the month of November. I'm so excited to see the progress he makes with a month of concentrated jumping, with a talented rider. There will be more information on that once he gets started. Here are a few video links of Chevy jumping before I bought him. Pretty cool, huh?!
Free jumping
Jumping

Tarra and Mystic competed at their last dressage show of the season today. They wore pink for me, and breast cancer awareness month. They rocked it with a 71% and a 73% at First level. Pretty darn impressive. We have always planned to do a pas de deux and have decided that it IS going to happen next year. Our plan is to do a first level pas de deux. We've never done one before but I'm sure we can figure it out. My plan is to take Chevy first level come next spring so I think we should be able to put in a respectable pas de deux towards the end of the season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!