Saturday, November 17, 2012

Settling In

Chevy settled in at Inavale this week and finally got some good work done! I was so glad to get a good report on him this week. The only weird thing is that he may be struggling with a sore back.  He seemed fine when I checked him today. I'm wondering if his muscles are just a bit on the sore side from all of the extra work he has been doing the last couple of weeks. He was super happy to see me today and napped in the cross ties while I got him ready. I haven't ridden since my 2nd surgery. It felt great to be back in the saddle. His canter felt excellent and his down transitions were much better as well. I'm planning to hop on him again on Thanksgiving and hopefully have a short less on on Friday. Then he has one more week of camp before returning to NDF.

Some wonderful friends of mine had a Hat Party for my yesterday. I'm really not a hat person but I'm going to become one. They are all really cute and definitely improved my hat wardrobe, which consisted of about 3 hats prior to last night. I got the results of my MUGA scan and it came back normal so all is well there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!