Saturday, December 8, 2012

Pony Expressions Photography

I'm starting a photography business! It's something that several people have encouraged me to do over the last year or so. I really love taking pictures and rarely go far with out my camera. I never go to a horse event with out it! I love capturing that perfect shot.  If your are in the Willamette Valley area and need an equestrian photographer contact me.
You can check us out on Facebook. Pony Expressions Photography

I had a fantastic ride on Chevy last night! He was forward and worked really well for me. We practiced our leg yields and played with lengthening the trot. He was prompt with his canter transitions and was really tuned in. It was definitely our best ride yet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!