Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Pulling My Hair Out

Quite literally, I'm pulling my hair out. It started coming out yesterday and has gotten even worse today. It will be interesting to see how long it takes before all of it is gone. I will probably have my mom cut it shorter this weekend. It's such a weird thing to be able to very gently pull out clumps of hair! It definitely brings a new understanding to the phrase "pulling your hair out."

After my great ride on Chevy Friday he had bent and messed up one of his shoes on Saturday. I pulled it off and attempted to ride him. He was taking a funny step here and there so I opted to quit while I was ahead. He got his shoes re-set today and we got a decent ride in tonight.

3 comments:

  1. :( That is sucky but you can't see hair when you wear a helmet anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could give you lots of cute hats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true!! Helmets are magic. You might even go down a size. Imagine that.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!