Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Way Better

I'm back in action and feeling so much better! I actually didn't nap at all on Saturday or Sunday and by Monday I was able to make it through a full day at work. I had my last expansion appointment with the plastic surgeon and now I get a break until my actual implant surgery, a month or two after I finish chemo. My appetite has finally returned and it has been so nice to be excited to eat again. I'm hoping that chemo round 2 goes more easily than round 1. Regardless I should be feeling good again by Christmas. That's a plus!

Chevy came home on Saturday and he is so happy! He really really likes his home at NDF. I rode him last night and tonight he got a beauty treatment. We will get back to work tomorrow night. It feels good to be getting back into my routine.

1 comment:

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!