Monday, January 14, 2013

Cold and Frisky

There isn't anything too exciting to report around here. My week of hand walking Chevy was interesting. The stud chain and gloves definitely helped us a lot. He really wasn't trying to be naughty, he was just feeling good! It's actually nice to see him being fresh and frisky since he is normally so lazy. His hock is slowly improving. He's getting limited turn out this week and hopefully will get to go back out with the boys by the weekend. He still isn't sound but he's getting closer. I'm looking forward to getting back in the saddle with him soon. In the mean time I think I will take Roz for a spin this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. When they are high and being hand walked, my trainer says "Taking your hot air balloon for a walk are you?" haha :)

    I'm glad his hock is improving :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great analogy! Totally true. :)

      Delete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!