Sunday, January 6, 2013

Quality Time

I got to spend some quality time with Chevy today. He was thrilled to see me when I got to the barn this afternoon. I cleaned his stall and we went for a nice walk with Tarra and Mystic. He came out a little bit stiff but not too bad. It didn't take a lot of walking before he was moving well. After our walk I hand grazed him for a while before putting him away. I know it's going to be a long week for him but I hope we are on the right track to get that hock healed up and get back to riding soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hope the hock heals soon :) so that you can get back to riding soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I'm sure Chevy enjoyed that time with you. I hope he gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!