Monday, January 21, 2013

Still Wild

Mr. Chevy was a wild child again today! I was only on him for about 30 seconds before I opted to hop off and lunge. He felt like a stick of dynamite. We walked back to the barn to grab side reins to make our lunge session more productive. He actually worked pretty well. Once I got back on him he was better although not great. He had an attitude about trotting (as usual) but after a sharp reminder we got to work. He was forward but didn't try to pull anything naughty. I only rode him a little bit since I had already worked him pretty well on the lunge line. Maybe he will finally settle down tomorrow! The weather is supposed to be warming up and I think that may help us out as well.

I got a few pictures of Roz playing in the pasture this morning. He's feeling so good!



4 comments:

  1. It's that winter air making them naughty! Roz is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the weather warms up soon, winter is such a pain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I think Roz is pretty darn cute myself....but I'm a bit partial. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!