Sunday, March 31, 2013

POA

I have been doing some cleaning recently and I came across this photo of me with my first pony, January. She was a POA and a really really nice pony. We searched for months and saw a lot of not nice ponies before my dad called up the neighbors to inquire about the pony out in their field. Their kids had used her for 4-H but were grown and gone by that point and so they agreed to sell her to us. When we got her I wasn't able to saddle her with out help, so I spent lots of time riding her bareback around our 30 acre farm. She was a wonderful pony. Now, my younger brother tells me that all of my horses are POA's. He says it stands for Prisoner of Alanna.

6 comments:

  1. Love the POA that your brother made up. So funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your brother's interpretation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prisoner of Alanna is pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I learned to ride on a POA, they are cool little creatures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We leased a POA for my daughter for a couple of years before buying her a horse - that POA taught her so much...like how to fall of repeatedly! But she loved that pony and still stops by to visit him every chance she gets :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!