Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sunshine!!!

I have been majorly slacking off on the blogging. I had a cold earlier this week and wasn't doing too much, and then the last couple days have been super gorgeous around here. Normally springtime in Oregon means a lot of rain. That has not been the case this year. I turned Roz out for a few hours yesterday and this was the show he gave me.


I got to go meet Roxy's adorable baby yesterday. Sadly my camera battery was not in my camera so I was only able to take pictures on my phone. But I'm going back on Monday so I should have lots of adorable photos then.



In other news, I heard from Chevy's new owner and he is doing well. The had traveled a few hours away for the weekend and planned to trail ride him and play with him through an obstacle course.

Finally, Happy Easter! 
"The angel said to the women, 'Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he is risen, just as he said.'" Matthew 28:5

6 comments:

  1. So cute! Happy Easter, Roz looks so happy to be outside! Glad to hear that Chevy is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuuuuuute! Look at that little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. How adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. On man, cute fuzzy baby! The video is fun too - he certainly is enjoying himself.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!