Saturday, April 27, 2013

Field Trip

Tarra and I got to go on a field trip today to Winterlake Welsh. We had a blast! It was so fun to meet some Cardi babies and other beautiful cob girls. Here are a couple of pictures we got. Also, Cardi is going eventing this season! I'm really hoping he will come to Inavale for their event in June.
Yvette
Drita and Yvette
Yvette licking my hand. Apparently Cardi loves to do this.
Toria- The mom of Yvette and Drita
Chloe- she is due to foal in about 2 months. 
I'm recovering well from my surgery on Tuesday. The first day was a little rough but each day has gotten better. This gorgeous weather really makes me want to ride, but not only do I not really have anyone to ride, I'm grounded for the next month or so until I have healed more.

7 comments:

  1. Riding will come soon! Beautiful cobs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Lucky you. I wish we had a Cob breeder close by especially one of Winterlakes caliber. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we are blessed to have them near by. When I first discovered Cardi I was delighted he was from the NW. :)

      Delete
  3. DROOL!!!! look at those hores move. they are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! They are incredible. I can't wait to be riding that trot some day.

      Delete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!