Tuesday, May 14, 2013

2 Weeks

I love this time of year! Between my jobs, house sitting, and horse shows I'm going to be quite busy. Then, in 2 weeks, I get to add back in working out at Curves, and riding. We are planning a beach trip in June that I am really ready for. Our last beach trip was a bit on the wild side. We aren't planning to have that much fun this time around. I'm sure Roz will enjoy the outing and I know I will.

Tomorrow is 10 weeks since the end of chemo and at 12 weeks I plan to start taking monthly hair pictures. I've got a full head of hair now, and it just looks like I have a buzz cut. My fingernails are growing out and there is a distinct line between the "chemo nail" and the healthy looking nail.


2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see pictures from your next beach trip!!. I am hoping to finally make it there this year.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!