Tuesday, May 7, 2013

9 Weeks

Tomorrow marks 9 weeks since the end of my chemo, and today was 2 weeks since my final surgery. I got to take the tape of off both of my incisions this morning and they are healing really well. I am particularly happy with how the spot on my chest, where my port was, is healing. It currently looks like a deep scratch and nothing more. Just in time for wearing tank tops, dresses, and any other clothes that show that spot.  I also got my eyebrows waxed today. That may not sound like much, but for someone who was losing all of her eyelashes and eyebrows only a month ago, it's amazing that I already have enough eyebrows that need waxing! I can't wait until my first hair cut. Hopefully that will come in the next couple of months as my hair continues to grow. Yah! I'm so excited. Now I'm just counting down the days when my surgeon clears me for working out and RIDING again. 6 weeks are just way too long. 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You've made it a long way, I know you can make it the next 6 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I'm so glad everything is working out okay :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have been through so much in a really short time. Next year at this time I hope you are playing with a new little Cardi baby.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!