Friday, May 31, 2013

Catch Riding

I got to ride Gator tonight. I was riding him a couple of days per week almost two years ago. Sadly he started having hock problems and as actually been mostly out of work since then. They have finally made some progress with him and I will hopefully be back to riding hm 2-3 days per week. He's a great worker and fun to ride. Yah!

Tomorrow I'm up bright and early to go ride Cobie, before heading to a horse show with Tarra. She and Mystic will be competing and I will be taking photos. It should be a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you're back to riding! He's got a sweet face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Hope you'll share some pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gator has such a gorgeous face :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!