Thursday, May 2, 2013

Loved

I got Roz's SmartBug-Off today and I just love SmartPak. This was in the front of his drawer. 
Now lets hope it really works! I always have good experiences ordering from SmartPak and I'm happy to use their products. Roz also got a new fly mask. I really debated buying the new SmartPak flymask but in the end I was unsure about the sizing and opted for the SuperMask II (with ears). His old fly mask is Cashel, and although I like it the sizing seems off on them. I first purchased a horse sized one for Roxy and it was always on the big side, so I got Roz a cob sized one. The cob size is slightly small. Ugh. Oh well, I'm just glad he is all set for this season and I look foward to seeing how the SmartBug-Off works. 

3 comments:

  1. Hope the bug supplement works. Ill be interested to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love SmartPak. Have heard good things about their feed through fly control supps, but know that most horses need to be on it at a barn for them to be truly effective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well he is the only horse at our house....although we do have sheep. We may start using fly predators too.

      Delete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!