Monday, June 24, 2013

Connected

Thank you to all of you for sharing my excitement over Emi. I'm still on cloud 9! I already can't wait to visit her again this weekend. Babies are so fun! I decided that Emi needs her own facebook page so I don't completely clog up my own with baby photos and such. If you are on facebook and want to keep track of her (and me) like her page. I can use up my allowed photo amount on blogger pretty quickly, so this will allow me to post a few photos here, with the rest viewable on facebook.

I'm still waiting to hear back from my vet regarding Legend for Roz, but I still hope to get it started soon. He seems to be moving better again and we are planning to go on a short walk tomorrow to see how he feels. I'm really looking forward to seeing if the Legend will make a difference for him or not. I've got to keep that boy happy and healthy, we've got a baby to raise!

1 comment:

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!