Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Saucy Sassy (Round 2)

Roz was a crazy boy again tonight. He pranced and danced when passed by cars, he jigged along the road, and he spun and kicked at the neighbors dog when it ran at us from behind their fence. If I didn't know better I'd say someone replaced by 21 year old horse with a 5 year old. What a goofball! I'm thinking that he could definitely be a handful at the beach on Saturday. I'm just glad he is feeling so good.
Don't let that innocent face fool you!

I played with Annie after riding the wild boy. 

5 comments:

  1. Annie is so cute! So is Roz! In the picture he looks really sweet and innocent, not at all mischievous! Hope he chills out when you go to the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somebody is feeling good!! :) He's keeping you on your toes mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! I think they are pretty cute too!

      Delete
  4. He wouldn't want it to be too easy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!