Monday, July 22, 2013

Play Time

Saturday might have been challenging but Sunday it was time for some play time! After church I headed down to see Emi. My mom went along and got to visit for the first time too. I took Emi's soccer ball and was curious to see what she would think. Wouldn't you know she didn't even bat an eye at it. I set it down in front of me in the barn and she marched right up to it. She had her knees touching it and was leaning over for me to get started petting her. Too cute!


We played with the ball some. She moved it with her nose, and head, kicked it a couple times with her front feet, and then started zooming around kicking at it. We actually have some video but we are having trouble getting it online. I will share it when I get it. She's just too funny. 








Roz seems no worse for the wear from Saturday, and Annie is fine too! She's been eating great and has seemed very energetic and happy.

Roz is heading up to NDF for some work tomorrow. I told Tarra I think we are just really going to get back to harder work and see how he does. I've been so afraid of making him sore, but he continues to act a little crazy. I think a couple of days of harder work, with a few more expectations, might settle him down. We'll see. It's hard to even believe that's he's 21 with all of the crazy stuff he's been doing lately. What a goof ball. I'm hoping to introduce him to Emi's ball this week. I think he may be scared of it but who knows. He might surprise me!

15 comments:

  1. How cute! I've seen video of Lance playing with a giant soccer ball, but don't have one for him here. That photo of Emi under mom's tail is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I think that one is pretty cute too. It will be fun to see if she will play with the soccer ball if it's really left out with her. She was fairly interested in it and so brave.

      Delete
  2. these photos are precious. I hope you're making a baby scrapbook for her :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! :) The baby girl has to have a scrapbook. Roz has 2!

      Delete
  3. Emi is so cute with that ball!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those pictures. Way too cute. I want to steal her... Hope Roz settles. It's good that he isn't acting his age! Many years left in that spring chicken ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No stealing allowed! I just got her. :) Roz was way better tonight. I think it's just time to step up the work. I've been hesitent because of how sore he has gotten previously.

      Delete
  5. so cute, hope everyone is on he mend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone seems to be doing well at this point. I'm so thankful!

      Delete
  6. Omg Emi is toooooo cute with with ball!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Isn't she. I can't wait until I can show the video too. She's way too cute!

      Delete
  7. She is too adorable for words!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!