Wednesday, July 24, 2013

This or That

Taken from She Moved to Texas. 

Appaloosas or Pintos: Either! They just have to have the right markings. Not too much white if it's a pinto. I like blanket or a leopard appy with lots of spots!
Palomino or Buckskin: Palomino
Bay or Chestnut: Bay
Star or Stripe: Stripe
 Mare or Gelding: I have to say either since I own one of each. Willing is more important than gender!
Quarter Horses or Arabians: Arabian
Fjord or Haflinger: Haflinger
Clydesdale or Percheron: Clydesdale
Thoroughbred or Warmblood: TB
Saddlebreds or Tennessee Walkers: Neither
Connemara or Welsh Pony: Both
Cross Country or Fox Hunting: I will have to say cross country since I've never been fox hunting and we don't even have any fox hunting around here. 
Equitation Under Saddle or Hunter Under Saddle: Probably equitation
Hunters or Jumpers: Jumpers


Dressage or Cross Country: Both
Local or Rated Shows: Both
One Day or Weekend Shows: One day, weekend shows are so draining!
County or Antares: County
Flash or Figure 8: Figure 8
Polo Wraps or Boots: Boots
Standing Wraps or Shipping Boots: Standing Wraps
Square Pads or Baby Pads: Square Pads
Standing or Running Martingale: Neither
Ariat or Tailored Sportsman: Ariat
Traditional or Technical Fabric Jackets: Technical
Field Boots or Dress Boots: Dress boots
Black Jacket or Navy Jacket: Black
Spurs or no Spurs: no spurs
Crop or no Crop: crop
Charles Owen or GPA: I haven't ever had either 


Apparently I'm not very good at this one. Sometimes the answer just can't be this or that! :) 

2 comments:

  1. Haha you just like lots of things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I agree! Sometimes it's just both :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!