Monday, October 28, 2013

Sunshine Award


Thank you to *TBA* for the nomination. 

The sunshine award is for people who 'positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere'. The nominee of this award must do the following, thank the person who nominated them, nominate 10 bloggers of their own, answer the 10 questions given to you, post them, and add the Sunshine Award Button to the blog.

1. Mares or Gelding? Either.
2. English or Western? English all the way!
3. Do you prefer younger or older horses? Both have their upsides! I love having an older horse. He is easy to work with and very predictable. At the same time young horses develop and change so much so quickly. It's very rewarding. 
4. Have you trained a horse from ground zero? No, Emi will be my first. I've almost only had OTTB's so I'm looking forward to having a different kind of horse to work with. 
5. Do you prefer riding or groundwork? Riding
6. Do you board your horse or keep him at home? I'm currently keeping my horses at home but I have boarded as well. There are nice things about both, but I really love having my horses at home and being responsible for all of their care. 
7. Do you use all natural things or just commercial stuff (the products you use)? I use both, although after being diagnosed with cancer I'm more careful about the products I use. I'd prefer to use natural things, and I'm more diligent to use gloves when applying products. 
8. All tacked up or bareback? I enjoy both!
9. Equestrian role model? I follow several riders but I don't have a specific role model.
10. What's your one main goal while being in the horse world? I have lots of goals! I want to become the best rider I can be and continuously improve. I'd love to get my bronze medal with Emi. 

My 10 nominees:
 

4 comments:

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!