Thursday, December 5, 2013

Five Things on Your Christmas List

Borrowed from CobJockey. I know I'm getting the first item, the others are more of a knock off from SprinklerBandits "If I was going Christmas shopping for myself with an unlimited budget (hey, that whole sentence is unrealistic), here's what I'd be getting:"

1) A measuring stick- Now that I have a growing baby, I'd love to keep track of how she is growing. The measuring tapes are okay...but I think these are probably easier to be accurate with.

2) Dublin Pinnacle Boots- I tend to wear my bog boots a lot during the winter, and do have a bad habit of riding in them too. I know they are not designed for that but it works and it's easier than having to change my boots all the time. 
It's kind of hard to see but I was riding in bogs in this photo.
What I want...I just don't want to spend $200 for them.

3) SmartPak Ultimate Turnout Blanket- Rozzy Ridge could use a blanket with a 10 year guarantee!

4) Lister Star Clippers- I will definitely get a pair of these before Emi's first body clipping in a few years. I have the large oster clippers and I'm ready for an upgrade!

5) And last but not least, a fancy browband will be a must, for Miss Emi! I love these ones from DarkJewel Designs. Something with purple and pearls, I think. 

I got my computer back last night. I was super impressed with the service I received from the Mac Store! My computer is working better than ever and they were super fast getting it repaired. Yah!  As a side note, this is my 500th post! I can't believe it. 

7 comments:

  1. The Dublin Pinnacle boots are amazing. I love mine.

    Congrats on 500!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choices! I have a smartpak blanket for Cuna, and so far I quite like it. He is Mr Sensitive, but I haven't found any rubs and he's warm and cozy inside.

    And Listers and THE clippers. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations of reaching 500! Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo 500th post!!

    And I will take one of everything you picked out too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on 500! You DEFINITELY need a stick, it killed me having to wait for the next Welsh show to find out if Connor had hit 14hh or not.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!