Friday, December 6, 2013

Snow Day

Emi got to experience her first snow day today. We rarely get snow around where we live, so it was a big deal. My work ended up closing at noon, so I came home and got snow/Christmas photos with Emi and Roz. It was fun! Thanks to my mom for the help. There are more photos on Emi's facebook page! 

I was able to purchase a leather halter from April, before Emi was even born. She wore it for the first time today. It was fun to be able to use it on her. It's pretty adjustable so I'm hoping it will still fit this summer when we go to horse shows! 
Playing with the Santa hat. She's pretty fearless! Notice Roz keeping his distance....
Wearing the hat like her brother Roz.



3 comments:

  1. Those are such CUTE pics! I love them! The snow is so pretty! We never get snow here so it is nice to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! I love it. She was so cute playing with that hat!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!