Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Fancy Browbands

I got a wonderful Christmas gift from Tarra this year. A fancy browband for Emi, from Dark Jewel Designs. Check them out! They are gorgeous, customized, and totally affordable. The browbands are made with changeable beads strands. How cool is that!? I don't know about anyone else, but the normal catalogs have limited options, and have never had exactly what I was looking for.

Half of the fun was designing my browband with Amelia. I'm a total pink and purple girl so I knew I wanted one strand of each. Amelia was so easy to work with and there are a bunch of options! I think my bead strands turned out beautifully, and I cannot wait to use my browband on my beautiful girl.
Purple Pearls
Pretty in Pink
I've decided that Roz is going to need his own fancy browband, for his birthday, in March. A know a new browband may be a funny thing to buy a (almost) 22 year old horse, but I think he deserves a fun browband too! Plus, the bonus of this system is at some point Emi can inherit his bead strands.

A big "thank you" to Tarra for the gift, and to Amelia at Dark Jewel Designs for being so awesome to work with and designing such a great browband.

7 comments:

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!