Sunday, January 5, 2014

Improvements

I rode Roz again today and he was so much better than he was on Thursday. He loaded well and made one half hearted attempt to turn around but my dad already had the trailer door closed. I was almost to the barn when I got a text from my dad that their had been no noise from Emi and she was standing near the sheep. My ride on Roz was lovely. He was much more settled than he was on Thursday and we were able to have a relaxed ride. When we got home I could see Emi standing in the barn snacking on some hay. Leaving her out appears to be a much better plan and then I get to have my riding horse back. I'm so happy!
You can see what a beautiful day we had and how hairy Roz is!

Saying "hi" to Pants
Such a handsome boy!

10 comments:

  1. He's so cute, love the green on him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the new plan is working better. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Haha. Thanks. Me too! He's a good boy (most of the time).

      Delete
  4. Glad you've found a system that works!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a good girl! That's cute that she seems to take comfort in the sheep.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad things were better! Definitely sounds like you found the right system.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!