Saturday, January 4, 2014

Wintertime Sunshine

I know many parts of the US are experiencing very wintry conditions. We are getting sunshine! I just keep waiting for the rain to come and not let up...but it hasn't happened yet. I took some photos of Miss Emi enjoying the pasture.

I finally found a couple horse show dates! It looks like there may be a welsh show at the end of April and then at the end of June. The end of April isn't very far away. I guess I should start learning how welsh cobs are shown. It's going to be fun!





8 comments:

  1. We have sunshine too! I know a little about welsh shows but more the hunter type than the cob type. You'll need a white rope halter I think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do think a white rope halter is the tradition but I think I can show her in any halter....I need to do more research!

      Delete
  2. She looks like she has great gaits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does! I can't wait to ride them. :)

      Delete
  3. Cute pictures - the shows sound exciting. We are in the middle of summer here - its quite nice and reading about other bloggers freezing temperatures makes me appreciate it even more. Enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness she has grown! VERY nice movement!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!