Sunday, February 23, 2014

And Now...

Back to our regular schedule of rain. I thought we were going to get one more day of sunshine. Tarra and I had a trail ride planned for this afternoon. It started to sprinkle on my drive home for church, and rained a little bit on my haul to the barn, but the rain pretty much held off until after our ride. I had turned the horses out before I left for church, so they got a couple of hours out on the pasture, and Roz was nice and quiet for our ride. I haven't ridden him bareback much lately, since he's been such a nut, but I suspected he'd be good today. I left his saddle behind and I didn't regret it for a minute. Yah for decent weather and good ponies.
My view

Back at the barn

8 comments:

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!