Monday, February 10, 2014

Cuddly Girl

Despite the damper the snow has put on things, I've been enjoying my time with Emi. She was adorable playing in the snow. Yesterday I pulled out the new tarp I had purchased to use to torture play with her. She really didn't mind it at all.  I rubbed it on her before laying it across her back. She was mildly cautious but she was most interested in the carrots I was providing.

Tonight she was super cuddly. She was smelling me all over, nuzzling me, and was thrilled to get her neck and ears rubbed. She is such a sweetie! 


6 comments:

  1. You guys are a match pair! Too Cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. True! We both have wild, curly hair. :)

      Delete
  2. She is adorable. I have 2 siblings, one absolutely loves plastic and the other hates it. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!